Here are some quotes you need for a happy life. These will help you sail through difficult waters.
Motivational quotes play an important part in uplifting the spirit when we feel depressed and feel worthless. It is said that words have power.
This is the reason why these great men of the world provided us with these words of wisdom in the form of quotes. My favourite is the simplest one by Mark Twain ” The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Sometimes we lack that spark to ignite our dreams. These words give us that energy and power to think towards taking action. Whenever I feel stuck somewhere and procrastinate in lieu of getting all the information first, I just act upon his advice( quote).
And believe me, taking the first step leads to another and finally you reach your target. Here are some motivational quotes that will really help you in achieving a happy and fulfilled life.
Quotes you need for motivation
“Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life.” Omar Khayyam
2.” Happiness is not something you postpone for the future. it is something you design for the present.” Jim Rohn
3. “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external condition, it is governed by our mental attitude.” Dale Carnegie
- Achieve your goals by planning and slaying them
- Stop procrastinating and be productive while working from home
Inspiration for success
4.” The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” Mark Twain
5. “I can’t change the wind but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. ” Jimmy Dean
6. “I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
7. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do, you can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.” Amelia Earhart
Achieving your goals
8. “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream impossible: the fear of failure. “ Paulo Coelho.
9. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated , set goals and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.” Les Brown
10. “You measure the size of accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals. ” Booker T. Washington
11. “If we have a goal and a plan and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as a team, we can chose to do the hard thing.” Scott Kelly
12. “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case , you fail by default.” J. K. Rowling
13.” I think goals should never be easy , they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” Michael Phelps
14. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people not to things.” Albert Einstein
15. “To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating what is next, of our lives. Without dreams and goals, there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” Mark Twain
16. “I don’t care how much power, brilliance, or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target and hold it there, you are never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants.” Zig Ziglar.
17.” Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal.” Elbert Hubbard
Setting your goals
18.” By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.” Mark Victor Hansen
19. “One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves.” Karen Casey.
20. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” John Maxwell
21.” If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” Andrew Carnegie