Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I may get compensated with money if you buy through my link at no extra cost to you. For full disclosure, read here
Explode your Pinterest traffic with Pinterest Ninja Course and eventually your blog views
Pinterest is a gold mine of traffic for new bloggers. As you know, it is a Visual search engine which drive traffic to your blog tremendously. The problem is it takes some time to learn the ins and outs of Pinterest.
There are so many courses in the market which can help you in finding out correct strategy to grow your Pinterest account. But out of these, I have found Pinterest Ninja course to be a comprehensive and wholesome course in giving a boost to your Pinterest account.
The best part is that it is not expensive and very affordable. At 49.99, it is at a good price and affordable. It is perfect if you are new or intermediate Pinterest user. I feel like this is the only guide you will ever need to master Pinterest.
My Pinterest views started increasing as soon as I applied the strategies of this ebook. I always open this course and read whenever I feel like I am having some trouble with anything regarding Pinterest.
Course Name: Pinterest Ninja course
Author: Meghan Johnson
Price : $49.99
Discount: For the month of August, Megan is giving a full Pinterest Audit for your account which is worth 20 dollars.
This is a comprehensive guide which will guide you through your Pinterest journey. And the best part is, Meghan from lovefamilyhealth.com updates the course whenever there is a change in Pinterest. Pinterest is an ever-changing platform. It is an ecourse that guides through videos as well as text. This is the ultimate guide to master Pinterest.
Here you will learn how to use Pinterest as well as techniques to monetize your blog.
What is included in the course
Here are some insights on how you will build Pinterest traffic with Pinterest Ninja Course
- How to set up a business account on Pinterest or convert your personal account to business account
- Confirm your website on Pinterest to give it a professional look. VIDEO
- A video on how to confirm your website with Pinterest for giving your page a professional look
- How to enable rich pins. VIDEO
- You will learn about how to apply to group boards
- How to start your own group boards and start adding contributors. VIDEO
- How to apply to group boards,
- A list of 367 group boards all accepting contributors. These group boards are organized according to the blogging niche.
- You will learn how to find best performing group boards and optimize your reach.
- How to search for trending keywords and place them at right place to improve the chance of your pins and boards getting viral. VIDEO
- How to organically grow your followers
- Where to find free stock photos
- Pin creation: Learn how to design pins that go viral according to smart feed layout. Here you will also learn the do’s and dont’s of the pin design. You will also get to know about how to hide images on your blog post. VIDEO
- Where to and how to market your pins for increasing blog traffic. VIDEO
- Learn how to interpret Pinterest Analytics and use it to your advantage. VIDEO
- How to Pin with scheduler as well as manually to increase your reach. VIDEO
- Also, you will learn how to convert your repins into clicks.
- Here you will also learn to understand the Pinterest algorithm and SEO and to use it to your advantage.
- A list of 101 Facebook groups , organized according to the niche
- How to start a Facebook group and how to add contributors to your Facebook group. VIDEO.
- How to boost your Facebook presence without spending any money.
Monetize your blog
This is a comprehensive course which teaches you a lot about blogging and Pinterest. The best part is you will also learn how to monetize your blog with the strategies that actually work.
- A list 85 affiliate programs to join for growing your income from your blog.
- Creating affiliate pins without the blog
- 4 ways to promote your affiliate pins without blog posts. VIDEO
- A video on how to create a course using Teachable. VIDEO
- A free workshop from Meghan : How to build your email list, how often you should email your subscribers and what to write in your emails. (Free 30 days of convert kit ).
- How to make money on Pinterest with Affiliate Marketing
- Pinterest strategies for growing your blog traffic
- Tips to write down keyword rich description for pins on Pinterest
Grab this book now and grow your blog and business. I promise you will not regret your decision to buy this course. To see your Pineterst account growing day and night will give you tremendous happiness.
Please share this so that this course could help as many people. This has helped me in building my Pinterest account from zero to around 175,000 monthly views in a very short period of time.
Thank you for reading and the very best and blessings for your blog and business.
Great info, sometimes I am on top of Pinterest and other days I get tired or busy
Thank you Kim for stopping by and reading
This looks like a great course for blogging! I have taken so many courses and ebooks, but I haven’t tried this one. Putting this on my next to try list now!
Hey Joanna, this course is really good. It is detailed and comprehensive. Everything about Pinterest is covered here. Thanks for reading.
The best thing I did for pinterest was joined group boards and paid for tailwind.
Hi Krista, group boards and tailwind are indeed a great help for growing with Pinterest.
This is on my list of courses I want to buy. I’m always scared of buying courses though because the ones I have bought in the past haven’t told me anything I can’t find on the internet, which is why I haven’t pulled the trigger yet!
Hi Emma, I am also like this. I read so many reviews and wait for some time before investing any money in courese. And I only recommend what I have used and found to be extra helpful. Thanks for reading.
I’ve heard so many great things about this course but I’ve yet to try it. Great review, thanks for sharing!
Yes Mllaury, this is really a great course. So many things are covered in this course. Thanks for reading.
This sounds like a great course for those who need a little extra help with Pinterest!
Yes Diana, this course is a great help in growing Pinterest account.
This is such an excellent resource of everything Pinterest! The course looks amazing and very detailed. I am getting handy on Pinterest now and increasing my traffic through it. Learning more about its use and tricks is surely worth it 🙂
Yes Nessly, this is really a great course.
Sounds good . Will keep in mind about this course .
Thanks Aradhana for stopping by and reading
Great info! I just recently heard of Pinterest Ninja and was curious, so this was a great read
Hi Shanophia, this is indeed a great course and if you take tips from this course, your stats for pinterest will definitely rise. Thanks for reading.
I will look into this course ASAP, improving on Pinterest is on my to-do list for the month of October, so this will help greatly. Your description makes it sound like this course has covered everything. I have been hearing about the course and now I am convinced.
Hi Jenny, this course is really great and detailed.I always recommend products which I like and feel will definitely help readers.This is the best course so far I have taken. It is detailed and comprehensive.Thanks for stopping by and reading.
I haven’t invested in a pinterest course yet, but this looks like one that can get me started. If I make a decision on this, then this will be my first stop.
Thanks John for stopping by and reading.This is actually a great course. I have bought other courses on pinterest but I found this one to be detailed and comprehensive.
This course is the one I have seen the most in my blogging groups. It’s had my interest peaked for some time. I am newer to pinterest and just beginning to understand the very basics. I am definitely going to look at giving this a try.
Hi Danielle, this course is really good. It guides through every aspect of pinterest. The best part is that Megan, the author updates the course henever there is a change in Pineterest. Go for it , you would definitely love it. Thanks for stopping by and sharing.
Pinterest is one of my favorite ways to drive traffic. I think this course would be great for people starting out!
Yes Eileen, this course is great for people who are starting on pinterest, as well as for people who are intermediate in pinterest experience.Thanks for reading.